Thursday, December 18, 2014

Wherefore Art Thou, John Coleman?

I issued a public challenge to John Coleman back in early November. I posted my challenge here on my blog, but I also sent an email directly to him at the Heartland Institute. They responded by asking if I was the same Christopher Keating that did the Global Warming Skeptic Challenge and I told them I was. This shows they received my challenge, but I have not heard anything from them since.

This is just one more example that confirms my belief John Coleman is nothing more than a fraud. It's fine for him to go around making unsupported claims as long as he doesn't have to defend them. But, there is no way he will go into a public forum where he could be forced to justify his statements.

In any event, if you happen to figure out where he's hiding, let him know I'm still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment