Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Inviting Guest Submissions

I am opening up the discussion to guest submissions. There are, of course, a few rules:

1. This is a blog about global warming and climate change. If you want to discuss something else, there are plenty of venues for that. Please, stay on topic;

2. Keep the language family-friendly;

3. Please avoid personal attacks;

4. You own the copyright to any submissions, but I have the right to reproduce it, in whole or part, as I wish;

5. You may post anonymously, if you wish. Just ask;

6. All postings are open for comments and rebuttals;

7. I have the right to refuse to publish any submission and, once published, I have the right to remove any and all submissions;

Pretty simple.

I feel the topic is broad enough that I don't need to expand it. Anything relating to climate change and global warming will qualify. Obviously, I follow the science and am a supporter of anthropogenic climate change. That is not a requirement for a submission. You may make a submission that is contrarian, if that is what you wish (see rule number 6 above). I would appreciate it if you included a title for your submission. Otherwise, I will give it a title I feel is most representative of the posting. All guest submissions will be annotated as such.

If you wish to submit a guest posting, simply write it up and send it to the email at the top of my blog:

DOGW.email@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment