Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Outstanding Climate Change Videos

A comment on my blog directed me to one of the videos I have linked below (Thanks, Anonymous #2). I watched that video through and was so impressed I went out and found the rest of the videos this guy has done on climate change. I have been very impressed with what I have seen so far and will, over the next few days, watch all of these videos all the way through. In the meantime, I am providing links to all of the videos. If you are interested in learning more about climate change, this guy explains the pertinent parts in a clear, easy-to-understand manner.

They were produced by Potholer54, the YouTube name of Peter Hadfield, a British journalist, science correspondent and geologist. So, his credentials to report on the subject are genuine.

Hopefully, you'll watch these videos. I know you will learn a lot if you do.
























 






No comments:

Post a Comment